Black Blood Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Blood Academy

Welcome To Black Blood Academy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Due to issues with the site lately, EVERYTHING has been removed and is being re-done.
I appologize for the inconvenience.
I hope you will be able to understand that this was done to help better the site.
If you need anything changed, such as your username, please contact Roy.
If you want to be the Professor of your race, please PM Eve.

Ladies & Gentleman.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hattori Wynter
Beginner
Hattori Wynter

Male Posts : 11

Ladies & Gentleman. Empty
PostSubject: Ladies & Gentleman.   Ladies & Gentleman. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:10 pm

Hello and Good Evening, Night, Morning, Dawn, or whatever time it is where you are at. It is a pleasure to meet all of you lad's and lass's. Puppet is another term that I will say. ^^ All I can say is I live in North Carolina in the mountains. High up mountains, but I usually come down from up the mountain from time to time. It is nice to see all of you, my name is Kevin and I am a total weirdo. xD

I can not wait to role play with all of you people, or peeps is another term I use?. lol. Hattori also can not wait to say 'Hello' not that it matters much anyway, hm?. I go to college and I work at game stop. There isn't really much to say, so that is it. If you want to say hey what is up?. I will be glad to reply to your comments below. xP Of course you may not, it doesn't bother me none. Anyway, Nice to meet you all and I hope to get to know you!?!
Back to top Go down
Nanami Cho
Beginner
Nanami Cho

Female Posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Ladies & Gentleman.   Ladies & Gentleman. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:19 pm

Well nice to meet you heh. Its nice to talk to a fellow weirdo XP
Back to top Go down
Raven
Beginner
Raven

Female Posts : 446

Character Information
Mana {HP}:
Ladies & Gentleman. Left_bar_bleue10/1900Ladies & Gentleman. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/1900)
Strength:
Ladies & Gentleman. Left_bar_bleue10/1900Ladies & Gentleman. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/1900)
Intelligence:

PostSubject: Re: Ladies & Gentleman.   Ladies & Gentleman. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:07 pm

Welcome Kevin, and I think I may know you from Inuaysha's World if I have the right Kevin, it's Kira XD
Back to top Go down
Hattori Wynter
Beginner
Hattori Wynter

PostSubject: Re: Ladies & Gentleman.   Ladies & Gentleman. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:03 pm

Hello Kira and Nanami! ^^ Yes, it is I the same Kevin from the sight you know very well. xD Weird is my middle name, yes? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Beginner
Raven

Female Posts : 446

Character Information
Mana {HP}:
Strength:
Intelligence:

PostSubject: Re: Ladies & Gentleman.   Ladies & Gentleman. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:30 pm

XD Yeah it is
Back to top Go down
AbigailIbay1968
Beginner

Male Posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Ladies & Gentleman.   Ladies & Gentleman. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:58 am

I'm new and nice to meet you Razz
Back to top Go down
sumale
Beginner

Male Posts : 2

Character Information
Mana {HP}:
Ladies & Gentleman. Left_bar_bleue1900/1900Ladies & Gentleman. Empty_bar_bleue  (1900/1900)
Strength:
Ladies & Gentleman. Left_bar_bleue1900/1900Ladies & Gentleman. Empty_bar_bleue  (1900/1900)
Intelligence:

PostSubject: Re: Ladies & Gentleman.   Ladies & Gentleman. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:38 am

fly with friend in forum
Back to top Go down
Hattori Wynter
Beginner
Hattori Wynter

PostSubject: Re: Ladies & Gentleman.   Ladies & Gentleman. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 9:58 pm

Delayed. Hey peeps. Sorry about the delayed response. Nice to meet all of you guys! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ladies & Gentleman.   Ladies & Gentleman. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ladies & Gentleman.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Blood Academy :: Introductions :: Welcome!-
Jump to: