Black Blood Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Blood Academy

Welcome To Black Blood Academy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Due to issues with the site lately, EVERYTHING has been removed and is being re-done.
I appologize for the inconvenience.
I hope you will be able to understand that this was done to help better the site.
If you need anything changed, such as your username, please contact Roy.
If you want to be the Professor of your race, please PM Eve.

Nero, Demik (Complete)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Demik
Beginner
Demik

Male Posts : 139

Nero, Demik (Complete) Empty
PostSubject: Nero, Demik (Complete)   Nero, Demik (Complete) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:26 pm

Nero, Demik (Complete) App10
Nero, Demik (Complete) Zack-f11

† The Principles

First Name: Demik
Middle Name: Eon
Last Name: Nero
Birthday: February 10th
Race: Angel of Fire
Faceclaim: None

† Your Affinity

Element: Fire
Special Ability: Inferno
    ~Explanation & Limits of Gift: Demik's entire body gets covered in fire making him untouchable. But the fire burns his body slowly resulting in pain. Sometimes he can't handle the pain as the fire starts to kill him.

Weapon: %
    ~Explanation of Weapon: %

† Your Appearance

Physical Looks: Demik is 6'3" and is very well built, as he is slightly tanned, his black hair is very spiky so it tends to stay in air (picture) and has light blue eyes (sky blue). He normally wears a black vest with a gray t-shirt under it, black jeans, black leather gloves, Nike Zoom Structure Triax+ 13 GTX men's shoes. He has bandages around his chest and right shoulder going down to his hand as he has a large tattoo that he hides underneath the bandage on his arm. (will be in signature)

† Your Persona

General Attitude/Personality: Being alive so long has taught Demik that it is best that he keeps away from people. Like this he is nice to anyone he meets and is always friendly. But he tries avoiding new people. The reason is because he has met some wonderful people in his life, he outlived them all. He has been on more than a thousand funerals and they made him cry every time.
He isn't afraid going against someone stronger than himself, he always tends to look for weaknesses in his enemies tactic which has proved him useful.
Goals: Finding peace in this world
Bad Habits: Being nice to his enemies ; To naive sometimes
Fears: Loosing someone close to him ; Fading into darkness (turning evil)
Sees Self As: Demik sees himself as an guardian angel, that's why he would protect anyone who asked him and wouldn't let anyone get hurt.

† Your Blessings

Seeing someone smile
    Lightness

Strengths:
    Angel's Wings - Like any angel, Demik can fly using his pure white wings at any time, achieving high velocity in quick time.
    Determination - His determination is what keeps him going even if he is struck down. He will always get up.
    Fire Area - When Demik is in a flaming area he gets a boost of power which can give him a good advantage since he is surrounded by his element.

† Your Curses

Dislikes:
    People that want to hurt someone
    Seeing someone die
    When he has to choose

Weaknesses:
    Water - Being a Angel of fire, Demik hates the water, it was his greatest weakness
    Helpless - He hates the feeling of being helpless, that's when his determination starts working
    Breaking Point - When Demik can't do anything to help the person that needs it he starts to question why was he created, what was his goal

† Your Bloodline

Father: Unknown
Mother: Unknown
Siblings: Unknown

† Your Past

His whole life Demik though that he was different. In a way he was more protective, always kind and nice to everyone he knew. Who would of have though that he would be a creature from heaven. No one really knew Demik that well, or his family, but everyone could remember that he didn't age a day which in his time was very strange. Demik himself did not know what he was until a couple of centuries ago when he found out that he had wings.

Pretty much of his history was and still is unknown as Demik's mind has blocked out every image. But he never did forgot World War II...

September 12. 1942. Demik was cleaning his gun while he was sitting on his bed in the underground bunker, on a classified location. He had bandages all around his shoulder, chest and one around his leg. Captain Price entered the room as Demik stood up and stood in line, waiting for commands. At that time no one did knew that Demik was an guardian angel, but they were a bit curious of how he did survive twenty bullets in his body. "At ease soldier." Captain Price would say to make Demik move on his free will. But he was still in line, as every soldier does when his name is called. "Sir, what is my next task?" He would ask slightly louder than his normal tone as his look was fixed in one spot on the wall, his question made Captain Price laugh. "Don't worry about the next mission. I got word from you that you are a lucky bastard, right from the command in this region. They have ordered me to give you a couple of days off, just to recover." Captain Price said as he moved across the room, looking at Demik's personal belongings, seeing a necklace on his neck that had a cross, and the bible on his bed, it wasn't a surprise that a soldier would have things like that. "You want to know what I think?" Captain Price asked as he moved his look at Demik, as Demik continued to look at the wall he stood there silently. "I think that someone is watching over you. You have a guardian angel." He said with a smile on his face. "It's good to see you alive and well." Captain Price added still having a smile on his face. Months later his whole squad died, except Demik who survived the assault.

After the war ended Demik went to visit his friends that have died that day, looking at their graves as he reads their names recalling all of the time they spent together. It broke him, making him wish he died with them, but he knew that that couldn't have happened. Still today he thinks about them as his goal was unclear. He feels lost and wants to find peace in this world, because the war took almost everything from him... Everything except his life. He has lived many lives and has been reincarnated, he forgot about his previous lives but only his previous life. He secretly hopes that someday when he dies he would go to heaven... Maybe that day is coming soon.

Other:

Last edited by Demik on Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roy
Beginner
Roy

Male Posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Nero, Demik (Complete)   Nero, Demik (Complete) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 5:27 pm

Nero, Demik (Complete) Uh-oh-10
  • Everything seems in order except I think you may have gotten somethings mixed up.
  • You placed "Angel of Water" as your race, but after reading through your application it seems that your Angel is more based on fire. Please change your race to "Angel of Fire" or remove all of the fire based information.
  • For your age, please remember that your appearance age is unlimited however your actual age must be 18 years or younger. Please change that.
  • Once you've made these edits your application will be accepted.
Back to top Go down
Demik
Beginner
Demik

PostSubject: Re: Nero, Demik (Complete)   Nero, Demik (Complete) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:48 pm

Sorry ^^ Was writing this in the middle of the night... Fixed*
Back to top Go down
Eve
Headmistress
Eve

Female Posts : 833

Character Information
Mana {HP}:
Nero, Demik (Complete) Left_bar_bleue100/1900Nero, Demik (Complete) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/1900)
Strength:
Nero, Demik (Complete) Left_bar_bleue100/1900Nero, Demik (Complete) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/1900)
Intelligence:

PostSubject: Re: Nero, Demik (Complete)   Nero, Demik (Complete) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:08 pm

Nero, Demik (Complete) Uh-oh-10
  • It seems you've forgotten that you must change your age as well. Once again, your appearance age may be unlimited but your actual age must not be unknown. You character is only allowed to be 18 years or younger.
  • Once you've made these edits your application will be accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://blackblood.darkbb.com
Demik
Beginner
Demik

PostSubject: Re: Nero, Demik (Complete)   Nero, Demik (Complete) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:49 am

Fixed and added a few things to my history.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Beginner
Roy

Male Posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Nero, Demik (Complete)   Nero, Demik (Complete) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:12 am

Thank you
Nero, Demik (Complete) 21otz510
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nero, Demik (Complete)   Nero, Demik (Complete) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nero, Demik (Complete)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Blood Academy :: Welcome! :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: